Customer Aquisition Manager
iStack Training – Victoria BC
About iStack Training:
iStack Training is building an empire of leading edge online marketing and ecommerce training courses, products, and live events.
iStack Training is growing. Fast. We’re looking for dynamic Customer Acquisition Manager to help us manage the full funnel of our marketing program.
What you’ll be doing:
We create a wealth of both paid and free content across multiple channels. We are looking for a data driven, systematic thinker you can align our content with our audience throughout our channel, continually optimizing to produce students, customers and ROI.
- Coordinate and oversee distribution channels including: Facebook Ads, Facebook Groups, Email, Messenger, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google Adwords.
- Work directly with the CEO, creating strategy encompassing free content and paid ads across all marketing channel
- Research and implement the most efficient systems for both acquiring and retaining customers over their lifetime.
- Coordinate external marketing partners and internal design and dev teams
- Manage and maintain analytics platforms
- Manage CRM touchpoints via email automations
- Grow the audiences for iStack Training products, events and podcast
- Create and execute full funnel marketing strategies for both online courses and live events
- Manage a growing affiliate program to promote iStack Training products with influencers
Who you are:
We’re looking for a data focused, systems thinker who can promote continual improvement on ROI by understanding our cost of customer acquisition, retention, and lifetime value.
- Previous experience managing full funnel marketing programs
- Knowledge of all aspects of online marketing
- Experience with buying and optimizing paid ad campaigns on Facebook, Google Adwords
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with ClickFunnel and Funnel marketing concepts
- Experience managing CRM and CRM Automations in Active Campaign or similar
- Advanced communication (oral and written) skills.
- Experience using Trello, Asana or other project management software.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to “roll with the punches” in a fast moving and often changing environment
- ClickFunnels, Active Campaign, Gotowebinar, PowerPoint, Excel, Slack, experience is an asset
- Relaxed office setting in downtown Victoria
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Fully flexible work schedule in exchange for working outside of a 9-5 schedule
Submit your cover letter, resume, references and salary expectations to email@example.com with subject line: Project Coordinator
iStack Training. © Copyright iStack Holdings Ltd, 2019
Room 2103, Futura Plaza, 111 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong